Thursday, June 27, 2013

Helena Harper Full nude with Deborah Ver3.0

RESIDENT EVIL 6

Helena Nude Mod Ver3.0 (Campaign and Multiplayer)

Author - Simplesim
Date of mod created - 27th Jun 2013
http://simplesimmods.blogspot.com

Disclaimer -

By downloading or installing my mods, you agree to all the terms of use stated. 

Terms of Use -

All files are the property of the game developers.
I, the author shall not be responsible for your actions using my mods. All my mods are created and edited for my own personal use, they are strictly not for sale. You shall not redistribute my mods to other file hosting sites or upload it to your web page and claim as your work. I shall not be responsible for your playing online whether you are connected on not connected through steam, and your use of my mods for online campaign play and multiplayer sessions shall be at your own risk and responsibilities.
You shall not without my approval, use the .mod files edited by me, for your own works and modding. You shall not claim that you edited the .mod files and claim as your works. Your understanding for my terms of use and respect for my works is appreciated.

What's in the mod - 

Play as nude Helena in campaign and multiplayer, selectable under default outfit. Fixed the joint at her neck to body. Fixed a bug on the Port area chapter. In the chapter when Helena is carrying Deborah on her back, I removed Deborah's gown and she is shown nude. Working campaign and merce menu. Playable on Prelude chapter.

Credits to Max3000 for his nude textures as a base for me and friends to work on.








OFFLINE

10 comments:

  1. Sexy ladies!
    What is that request link?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Making some of my mods private, been having some imbeciles on my blog lately.

      Delete
  2. Ahh,i see,you know i'm surprised i've only had to deal with two goobers so far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you'd be surprised just how one imbecile could be a pain in the arse.

      Delete
  3. hi, i had subscribed to your youtube channel before. i clicked on the request tab button. is this the correct way of requesting it?
    just in case, my email is d_wolfz@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey simplesim, when I have send you the requests for this mod and for the Ada full newd ver1 mod did you also got my youtube user name as it is shown in the head of this comment? I ask you because I have given you another mail address when I have subscribed your youtube channel as these under that I have send you the requests. So please can I get access to your mod files on google drive? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. click on the request link and submit an official request from that page, I will add your google address in the list for share.

      Delete
  5. Hi simplesim, i wanted this mod please give me a link . my email testing3xx@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. how do i download the mods? should i register or something?

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing! work! .. porfavor me lo puedes enviar?? "stapia.oteiza@gmail.com" . thank!

    ReplyDelete